PMP Test Prep for PMI PMBOk 5th edition is a free PMP Certification exam practice question app for PMP Exam, for individuals seeking the Project Management Professional Certification offered by PMI based in PMBOK 5th edition. This is not only a PMP Exam practice question app but a complete study guide. This PMP Exam free app lets you answer the questions using easy to learn flashcards technique and track your progress.
This Genius app is the only PMP prep app that you need. It measures your progress in a clear and intelligent manner to motivate you to learn quickly. It has more than 500 questions and study material that are unique and chosen from the PMBOK® Guide 5th edition.
1. Communication Management
2. Cost Management
3. Framework Management
4. Human Resource Management
5. Integration Management
6. Procurement Management
7. Professional Management
8. Quality Management
9. Risk Management
10. Scope Management
11. Stakeholder Management
12. Time Management
• Two Study Modes: Flashcard and Practice sample question
• Detailed Explanation for each sample question
• Feedback on mock paper: Communicate with the experts
• Intelligent Progress Card for mock exam
The Project Management Institute offers the Project Management Professional credential which is the most important, industry-recognized certification worldwide for project managers. This certificate adds to the market value of project managers as it ensures that the project managers have promising experience and education in the field. According to a survey by PMI®, the test leads to an incremental growth in a project manager’s salary, thereby explaining the huge demand of the test.
In order to apply for the PMP test, you need to have:
• A certificate or a proof that you are an experienced project manager who is looking forward to solidifying skills in the area of project management.
• A high school or equivalent degree with at least 5 years work experience in project management consisting of 7500 hours of managing and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
• A bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of work experience with 4500 hours spent on directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
ImpTrax Corporation is not affiliated with Project Management Institute (PMI®) and PMBOK®. It is a registered trademark of PMI®.
PMP Test Prep PMI PMBOK 5 2016 is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-15. The program can be installed on Android.
PMP Test Prep PMI PMBOK 5 2016 (version 3.0.3) has a file size of 27.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 8 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.